Why use plastic-free packaging?
For the future of our children!
At Zapf Creation, we understand how important it is to avoid single-use plastic packaging. We contribute to protecting our environment by giving preference to materials that are easier to recycle.
After all, plastic does not belong in the environment. Of the 78 million metric tonnes of plastic packaging used annually around the world, 32 per cent end up in the environment. This corresponds to about 25 million metric tonnes – an amount that is far too large (source: WWF 2020).
For this reason, we have decided to ban plastic from our packaging as far as possible starting in 2021.
What does plastic-free packaging mean for you as a customer?
- You still benefit from a high-quality product
- Our products no longer have viewing windows, but instead feature large images, ideally
- showing the content in 1:1 format
- Frustration-free unpacking
- The packaging can simply be disposed of with the waste paper